Zakuro Iron Teapot dark blue
Enter your email below to be notified when this item is back in stock.
Selected quantity exceeds available quantity in stock
Made in Japan by the renowned teapot maker Iwachu, this teapot is inspired by the geometric beauty of origami. To use, simply add loose tea leaves to the infuser basket inside, pour hot water over the leaves and steep for the recommended time. This handmade teapot is sold exclusively by Tea Forté. Unlike a round teapot where a spinning wheel is used during sanding, enameling, and finishing, much of this work must be done by hand due to the sharp angles.
Features & Measurements:
- Handmade of cast iron
- Steeps 24 fluid ounces
- Includes stainless steel infusing basket
- Not for use on stovetops or any other heat source
- Hand wash, dry completely after washing
- Made by Iwachu Japan/Kotobuki Trading in Japan
- 3rd party item, discounts are not applicable
Question & Answer