This fragrant, sparkling cocktail works with everything from a spring brunch to a refreshing evening beverage.
Earl Grey Classic French 75
- 1 Tea Forté Earl Grey pyramid tea infuser, or 1 tsp loose tea*
- 3 oz Botanist gin
- ¾ oz lemon juice, freshly squeezed
- ½ oz honey syrup
- dry Champagne or prosecco for topping
- twist of lemon for garnish
- Pour gin into a jar, add one pyramid tea infuser and steep for 3-5 minutes. Remove the pyramid tea infuser and reserve for finished cocktail preparation. If using loose tea, steep for 3-5 minutes, then strain & discard tea leaves when done.
- Add tea-infused gin, lemon juice and honey syrup to cocktail shaker and fill with ice. Cover and shake well.
- Strain the liquid into a champagne glass and top with champagne. Garnish with a twist of lemon and reserved pyramid tea infuser.
Yields: One cocktail
More recipes you may enjoy