The berry & citrus infused Wild Berry Hibiscus tea lends the drink the most beautiful natural lavender color. Enjoy it warm or over ice all season long.
Wild Berry Hibiscus Latte
- 1 Tea Forté Wild Berry Hibiscus pyramid infuser, or 1 tsp of loose tea*
- ½ cup hot water
- 1 tsp honey
- ½ cup steamed whole milk with foam
- optional garnish: dried rose petals
- Place the pyramid tea infuser into a heat-proof mug, add the hot water and steep for 4 minutes. If using loose tea, scoop the tea leaves into an infusing basket, place in a heat-proof mug, add water and steep for 4 minutes.
- When done steeping, remove the pyramid tea infuser and discard. If using loose tea, strain out the tea leaves and discard, reserving the steeped liquid.
- Add the honey to the tea liquid and stir until combined.
- Add the milk and finish with foam. Garnish with a sprinkle of dried rose petals on top.
- Serve immediately and enjoy!
Yields: One 8 oz latte