Try this smooth and creamy iced tea latte made with one of our classic black teas, Orchid Vanilla.
Orchid Vanilla Iced Latte
- 1 Tea Forté Orchid Vanilla pyramid tea infuser
- 6 oz boiling water
- 1/2 cup ice
- 1-2 oz of milk, lightly frothed
- Optional: sweetener to taste
- In a tall pitcher, steep the pyramid tea infuser in boiling water for 5 minutes.
- Discard the infuser, and mix in your sweetener of choice
- Refrigerate tea for 15 minutes.
- Fill a 12 oz glass with 1/2 cup of ice and pour tn the chilled tea.
- Top off with the lightly frothed milk. Stir and enjoy!
Yields: One 12 oz iced tea latte
More recipes you may enjoy
A twist on the classic Collins, this spicy vodka and grapefruit cocktail comes alive with a hint of vanilla tea.
Prefer your pumpkin over ice? This recipe offers up a frothy, spicy and refreshingly cool treat for warmer days.
Cherry Blossom Cashew Cheesecake
Who doesn’t love a dessert that’s guilt-free? Try this vegan tea-dessert that is as nutritious as it is delicious.