Try this smooth and creamy iced tea latte made with one of our classic black teas, Orchid Vanilla.
Orchid Vanilla Iced Latte
- 1 Tea Forté Orchid Vanilla pyramid tea infuser, or 1-2 tsp of loose tea
- 6 oz boiling water
- 1/2 cup ice
- 1-2 oz of milk, lightly frothed
- Optional: sweetener to taste
- In a tall pitcher, steep the pyramid tea infuser in boiling water for 5 minutes. Discard the infuser when done steeping. If using loose tea, add 1-2 tsp to the pitcher and steep for 5 minutes. Strain out the tea leaves and discard, reserving the steeped liquid.
- Mix in your sweetener of choice and refrigerate tea for 15 minutes.
- Once chilled, fill a 12 oz glass with 1/2 cup of ice and pour in the chilled tea.
- Top off with the lightly frothed milk. Stir and enjoy!
Yields: One 12 oz iced tea latte
More recipes you may enjoy