Prefer your pumpkin over ice? This recipe offers up a frothy, spicy and refreshingly cool treat for warmer days.
Iced Pumpkin Spice Latte
- 1 Tea Forté Pumpkin Spice Pyramid Infuser
- 5 oz boiling water
- 5 oz milk of choice
- 1 tbsp pure maple syrup
- 1/2 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 1/4 tsp ginger paste or freshly grated ginger
- 3 ice cubes
- Optional garnish: whipped cream and ground cinnamon
- Unwrap the pyramid infuser and place into a mug. Pour the boiling water over the infuser and steep for 5 minutes. After steeping, discard the infuser and place the steeped tea liquid into the refrigerator to chill for 15 minutes.
- Once chilled, pour into a blender with the milk, maple syrup, pumpkin pie spice, fresh ginger and ice cubes. Blend on high for 30 seconds or until smooth and frothy.
- Pour into a serving glass and garnish with whipped cream and a dash of cinnamon or pumpkin pie spice.
Yield: One 12 oz serving
Video by @emilyLaurae
More recipes you may enjoy
Add some black tea & spice to your autumn evening cocktail. Serve on the rocks, or in a martini glass for an air of sophistication.
A warming and comforting fall latte you can make at home.
Turmeric Tantra Chai Golden Milk
Golden Milk, or "haldi doodh", is a comforting drink of warm milk infused with turmeric and spices popular in Indian culture.