A warming and comforting fall latte you can make at home. Black tea, cinnamon, ginger, and clove blended with warm milk transport the senses to a cabin in the woods or a café on the corner as the seasons shift and the autumn leaves fall.
Pumpkin Spice Hot Latte
- 1 Tea Forté Pumpkin Spice Pyramid Infuser
- 4 oz boiling water
- 1/4 tsp Amber Tea Sugar, or to taste
- 4 oz heated milk with froth
- whipped cream, pumpkin pie spice and cinnamon sticks for garnish
- Unwrap infuser and place in a mug. Pour the boiling water over the infuser and steep for 4-5 minutes.
- Add sugar and stir well until dissolved.
- Top with heated milk and froth. Garnish with whipped cream, a dash of pumpkin pie spice, and cinnamon sticks. Curl up and enjoy!
Yields: One 10 oz serving
Our seasonal, limited-edition Pumpkin Spice blend has been temporarily retired. Check back in August 2022 when it re-launches for the autumn season.
More recipes you may enjoy