A warming and comforting fall latte you can make at home. Black tea, cinnamon, ginger, and clove blended with warm milk transport the senses to a cabin in the woods or a café on the corner as the seasons shift and the autumn leaves fall.
Pumpkin Spice Hot Latte
- 1 Tea Forté Pumpkin Spice Pyramid Infuser
- 5 oz boiling water
- 1/4 tsp Amber Tea Sugar, or to taste
- 4 oz steamed milk with foam
- Garnish: whipped cream, Pumpkin Pie Spice and cinnamon sticks
- Unwrap the infuser and place in a mug.
- Pour the boiling water over the infuser and steep for 4-5 minutes.
- Add sugar and stir until dissolved.
- Top with steamed milk and foam. Garnish with whipped cream, a dash of Pumpkin Pie Spice, and cinnamon sticks. Curl up and enjoy!
Yield: One 9 oz serving
More recipes you may enjoy
Turmeric Tantra Chai Golden Milk