Add some black tea & spice to your autumn evening cocktail. Serve on the rocks, or in a martini glass for an air of sophistication.
Pumpkin Spice Manhattan
- 1 Tea Forté Pumpkin Spice pyramid tea infuser
- 1 oz boiling water
- 2 oz quality bourbon, such as Makers or Knob Creek
- ½ tsp agave syrup
- 1 dash of orange bitters (optional)
- 1-2 Italian cherries, such as Luxardo, for garnish
- Unwrap and steep the Pumpkin Spice pyramid infuser in 1 oz of boiling water for 5-8 minutes and allow to cool completely.
- Stir or shake the cooled tea liquid, bourbon, bitters and agave syrup.
- Serve on the rocks, or in a martini glass. Garnish with cherries.
Yields: 1 cocktail
More recipes you may enjoy
Cinnamon, cloves and cardamom combine in this warming drink that’s perfect for the holidays.
This timeless libation gets an upgrade with the sweet and sultry flavors of bergamot and orange.
A warming and comforting fall latte you can make at home.