Add some black tea & spice to your autumn evening cocktail. Serve on the rocks, or in a martini glass for an air of sophistication.
Pumpkin Spice Manhattan
- 1 Tea Forté Pumpkin Spice pyramid tea infuser*
- 1 oz boiling water
- 2 oz quality bourbon, such as Makers or Knob Creek
- ½ tsp agave syrup
- 1 dash of orange bitters (optional)
- 1-2 Italian cherries, such as Luxardo, for garnish
- Steep 1 Tea Forté Pumpkin Spice pyramid infuser with 1 oz of boiling water for 5-8 minutes and allow to cool completely.
- Stir or shake the cooled tea liquid, bourbon, bitters and agave syrup.
- Serve on the rocks, or in a martini glass. Garnish with cherries.
Yields: 1 cocktail
*Our seasonal, limited-edition Pumpkin Spice blend has been temporarily retired. Check back in August 2022 when it re-launches for the autumn season.
More recipes you may enjoy