This forever favorite is a cozy and nourishing treat, perfect for making memories together in the kitchen.
Pumpkin Spice Tea Loaf
- 2 cups almond flour
- 1/2 cup tapioca flour
- 4 tablespoons Tea Forté Pumpkin Spice tea (ground down to 2 tablespoons)*
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup organic pumpkin purée
- 1/3 cup maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup coconut oil (melted)
- 1 Tea Forté Pumpkin Spice pyramid infuser
- 4 ounces boiling water
- 1 cup powdered sugar
Preheat oven to 350˚F degrees.
- Lightly coat three mini loaf pans with coconut oil.
- Grind the tea into a fine powder. Then, in a medium bowl, whisk together all the dry ingredients and the walnuts.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together the eggs, pumpkin purée, maple syrup and vanilla.
- Add the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients and stir together well. Drizzle in the coconut oil and mix until combined. Pour the batter into the three loaf pans and bake for 20 minutes, rotating halfway through. When done, remove from oven and let cool.
- While loaves are cooling, prepare the icing: Steep one Pumpkin Spice pyramid infuser in 4 ounces boiling water for 6 minutes. Then, in a small bowl combine the powdered sugar and 1-2 tablespoons of steeped tea liquid.
- Once the loaves have cooled, remove them from the pans and onto serving plates. Drizzle 1/4 cup icing over top of each loaf. Garnish with walnuts and ground pumpkin spice tea. Enjoy!
Yields: Approximately 15 servings (about 5 servings per mini loaf)
More recipes you may enjoy
Enjoy the aroma of bergamot in this sweet breakfast loaf enhanced with currants and apricots. Pairs perfectly with a cup of Earl Grey.
Strawberry Hibiscus Skillet Cake
This simple, one-bowl skillet cake features our Strawberry Hibiscus oolong tea, making it the perfect cake for afternoon tea on weekend brunch.
Prefer your pumpkin over ice? This recipe offers up a frothy, spicy and refreshingly cool treat for warmer days.