This forever favorite is a cozy and nourishing treat, perfect for making memories together in the kitchen.
Pumpkin Spice Tea Loaf
- 2 cups almond flour
- 1/2 cup tapioca flour
- 4 tablespoons Tea Forté Pumpkin Spice tea (ground down to 2 tablespoons)
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup organic pumpkin purée
- 1/3 cup maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup coconut oil (melted)
- 1 Tea Forté Pumpkin Spice pyramid infuser
- 4 ounces boiling water
- 1 cup powdered sugar
Preheat oven to 350˚F degrees.
- Lightly coat 3 mini loaf pans with coconut oil.
- Grind the tea into a fine powder.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together all the dry ingredients and walnuts.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together the eggs, pumpkin purée, maple syrup and vanilla.
- Add the wet ingredients to dry ingredients and stir together well.
- Drizzle in the coconut oil and mix until combined.
- Pour batter into the loaf pans and bake for 20 minutes, rotating halfway through.
- While loaves are cooling, prepare the icing.
- Steep one Pumpkin Spice pyramid infuser in 4 ounces boiling water for 6 minutes.
- In a small bowl, combine the powdered sugar and 1-2 tablespoons of steeped tea liquid.
- When the loaves have cooled, remove from pans onto serving plates.
- Drizzle 1/4 cup icing over top of each loaf.
- Garnish with walnuts and ground pumpkin spice tea.
Yields: Approximately 15 servings (about 5 servings per mini loaf)
More recipes you may enjoy