Balancing sweet and tart flavors, the Cosmopolitan is known for delivering both elegance and simplicity. With infused Tea Forté African Solstice, just like that, it is even prettier and flavorful.
African Solstice Cosmopolitan
- 1 Tea Forté African Solstice pyramid infuser, or 1 tsp of loose tea*
- 3 oz vodka
- ½ oz triple sec
- ¾ oz cranberry juice
- ½ oz fresh lime juice
- Pour the vodka into a jar. Add the pyramid tea infuser and steep for up to 5 minutes. Remove the pyramid tea infuser and set aside to use in the finished cocktail preparation. If using loose tea, add 1 tsp to the jar with the vodka and steep for 5 minutes. Strain out the tea leaves and discard when done, reserving the liquid.
- Fill a cocktail shaker with ice and add the tea-infused vodka, triple sec, cranberry juice, and lime juice.
- Shake the cocktail shaker for about 30 seconds, until well chilled.
- Strain into a martini glass. Garnish with an orange peel/twist and the pyramid tea infuser from step 1 (if using).
Yield: One cocktail
* African Solstice pyramid infusers are available as an Event Box and within the Tea Tasting Assortment and Herbal Tea Assortment. For loose tea, it's available as a One Pound Pouch and a Loose Tea Canister.