There are cocktails, and then there is the Negroni. The sweet and fruity notes from Blueberry Merlot tea balance this Negroni so perfectly. No other cocktail is as tasty and refreshing in summer, or so cheerful and attractive during the holidays.
Blueberry Merlot Negroni
- 1 Tea Forté Blueberry Merlot pyramid tea infuser, or 1-2 tsp of loose tea*
- 3 ounces gin
- 1 ounce Campari
- 1 ounce sweet vermouth
- Optional garnish: orange peel
- Pour gin into a jar, add one pyramid tea infuser, and steep for up 5 minutes. Remove the pyramid tea infuser and set aside for step three. If using loose tea, add 1-2 tsp to the jar and steep for 5 minutes. Strain out the tea leaves and discard, reserving the steeped liquid.
- In a mixing glass, combine tea-infused gin, Campari, and sweet vermouth.Add ice and stir. Strain into a glass over large cubes of ice.
- Garnish with a twist of orange peel and the pyramid tea infuser used in step one. Cheers!
Yield: One cocktail
* Blueberry Merlot pyramid infusers are available as an Event Box, and within the Fleur and Herbal Retreat Collections. In loose tea form, it's available as a One Pound Pouch and a Loose Tea Canister.
More recipes you may enjoy