When I have a lot of fresh apples during the fall, I love to extract all their juices. Combine it with Ginger Lemongrass tea, cinnamon sticks and apple slices for a fruity, comforting fall drink.
Ginger Apple Crisp Tea
- 3 cups fresh apple juice
- 2 cinnamon sticks
- 2 Tea Forté Ginger Lemongrass pyramid infusers, or 3 tsp of loose leaf tea
- Optional garnish: additional cinnamon sticks and apple slices
- In a medium saucepan, combine the apple juice and cinnamon sticks over high heat and bring a boil. Reduce the heat to low and simmer for 10 minutes to infuse the cinnamon.
- Remove from heat and divide the hot liquid between two mugs. Place one infuser of Ginger Lemongrass into each mug and steep for 2 minutes. (If using loose tea, place an infuser basket in each mug and add 1½ tsp of loose tea to each, steep for 2 minutes).
- When done steeping, remove the pyramid infusers or loose tea. To garnish, add extra cinnamon sticks and apple slices. Enjoy immediately.
Yield: Two 12-ounce servings
More recipes you may enjoy