KATI® STEEPING CUP & INFUSER
Loose leaf tea can require extra time to prepare, but we’ve found a brilliant workaround: the KATI Steeping Cup & Infuser, a double-wall ceramic tumbler with a stainless steel infuser integrated into its design. The KATI Steeping Cup & Infuser makes it easy to enjoy the sustainability and cost-efficiency of loose leaf tea with ease. We offer our an array of colors and designs, some of which are a nod to our tea collections, offering something for every kind of tea lover.
- Seven floral patterns: Hanami, Petal Drop, Lotus, Cherry Blossom, Poppy Fields, Jardin, Birdsong
- Six geometric/abstract designs: Chakra, Blanche, Noir, Bleu, Warming Joy, Sipscriptions
- Five graphical botanical prints: Green Leaves, Spring Grass, Birch Forest, Foliage
- Five unembellished colors: Pistachio [green], Cranberry [red], Cranberry Forté [red with embossment], Dolce Vita [lilac with embossment], and Forté [white with embossment]
- And one seasonal design: Blue Snowflake
USING YOUR KATI® STEEPING CUP & INFUSER
- Remove the lid, place 1 teaspoon of your favorite loose tea into the infuser basket, and place into the cup.
- Pour water inside until full, replace the lid, and steep for the recommended time, depending on what variety of tea you’re preparing*.
- When done steeping, remove the lid and infuser basket and enjoy.
Hint: The lid makes a great place to store your infuser basket when done steeping. Just turn the lid upside down and place the basket on top.
*Learn more about water temperature & steeping times for different tea varieties.
CARING FOR YOUR KATI
All parts of the KATI are dishwasher safe. To clean, simply remove the lid and infuser basket, being sure to empty out any remaining tea leaves. All items can be placed on the top rack and washed per usual.
Looking to reheat your remaining tea? The KATI Cup is microwave-safe. Just be sure to remove the stainless steel infusing basket or pyramid infuser beforehand, as these are not microwavable.