This classic cocktail of juicy summer fruits gets an elegant update with white tea.
Peach Blossom Bellini
- 2 Tea Forté Peach Blossom infusers or 3 teaspoons loose tea
- 1 cup of near boiling water
- 4 tablespoons of sugar
- 5 ounces of prosecco
- Make the Simple Syrup: Steep 2 pyramid infusers (or 3 teaspoons of loose tea) in 1 cup of near boiling water for 2-3 minutes.
- Strain tea liquid into a separate container and discard tea leaves. Add sugar and stir to dissolve.
- Chill 1 hour or until cold.
- Make the cocktail: Add 1 ounce of the Peach Blossom simple syrup to the champagne flute.
- Top with prosecco and serve
Note: Remaining tea syrup can be refrigerated for up to 1 week.
Yields: Approximately 1 cup of syrup
More recipes you may enjoy