Who can resist silky-smooth chocolate, sweet raspberry & cream? Make it as a treat for yourself, or surprise your chocolate-loving Valentine.
Raspberry Ganache Kiss
- 2 Tbsp Tea Forté Raspberry Ganache loose tea
- 6 ounces near-boiling water
- 1 ½ ounces Baileys Irish Cream liqueur
- 1 ½ tsp cocoa powder, or more to taste
- 3 or 4 ice cubes
- 1 fresh raspberry, for garnish
- Spoon the loose tea leaves into a tea press or mug with a steeping basket.
- Pour 6 oz of near-boiling water over the tea leaves and steep for 3-5 minutes. For extra zing, steep the tea for a minute or two longer. Remove the infusing basket when done steeping.
- Pour the hot tea liquid into a cocktail shaker. Add in the Baileys, cocoa powder and ice and vigorously shake until the cocoa has completely dissolved.
- Strain into a martini glass and garnish the rim with a fresh raspberry.
Yields: 1 cocktail
More recipes you may enjoy