This festive sparkling cocktail is a lively blend of berry and hibiscus with lemon and juniper.
Raspberry Nectar Fizz
- 1 Raspberry Nectar pyramid infuser or 2 tablespoons of Raspberry Nectar loose tea - 6 ounces water, plus 1 cup
- 1 cup of sugar
- 3 tablespoons gin
- 1.5 tablespoons lemon juice
- ice cubes
- 3/4 cup Champagne or dry sparkling wine
- Sprig of edible flowers (for garnish)
- Make the Tea Syrup: Steep one Tea Forté Raspberry Nectar pyramid infuser or two tablespoons of Raspberry Nectar loose tea in 6 oz. of near boiling water for 3-5 minutes.
- Set aside the tea liquid and discard infuser or tea leaves.
- In a small sauce pan, bring 1 cup of water to a boil.
- Add 3 teaspoons of reserved tea liquid and remove from heat.
- Add sugar and stir to dilute.
- Cover and let stand for 10 minutes, then strain into a separate container.
- Make the cocktail: Combine 2 tablespoons of tea syrup, gin, and lemon juice in cocktail shaker, add ice and shake vigorously.
- Strain into a flute glass and top with Champagne or dry sparkling wine.
- Garnish with edible flowers.
Yields: 1 cocktail
More recipes you may enjoy