Juicy, sweet and full of summer flavor. Made with fresh watermelon, mint and raspberry iced tea.
Raspberry Watermelon Iced Tea
- 1 cup fresh watermelon puree, strained to remove pulp
- 2 tsp ginger paste, or freshly grated ginger
- 3 tsp fresh lime or lemon juice
- 2 cups of ice cubes
- 3 Tbsp Raspberry Nectar Loose Leaf Tea
- 5-6 fresh mint leaves
- 10 oz boiling water
- Optional: Mint sprigs, lime slices, and watermelon slices for garnish
- Using a Tea Jay Iced Tea Maker, add watermelon puree, ginger paste, lemon or lime juice, and ice into the glass carafe and stir well.
- Screw the filter on the top of the carafe until secure, locking the filter for steeping. Scoop the loose tea into the filter.
- Add the mint leaves and water, place cover on top and steep for 7 minutes.
- When done steeping, turn the filter cover to release the steeped liquid into the carafe below.
- Serve in tall glasses with a sprig of mint, slice of lime and a small slice of watermelon. Enjoy!
Summer Swizzle Variation: Convert this recipe into summer cocktail by stirring in 4 oz of vodka.
Yields: Two servings
More recipes you may enjoy