Graze boards, or charcuterie boards, are quick and easy to build while having the ability to wow your guests. We encourage you to have fun with arranging ingredients freely mixing colors, textures, and flavors on your board. Experiment with your selection of crackers, cheese and fruit. We choose luscious berries and citrus for a lovely arrangement that will have your favorite people swooning on Valentine's Day and it pairs perfectly with Tea Forte's Chocolate Fondue Tea.
Share the Love Charcuterie Board
Below are simple instructions to guide you in building your beautiful board. We always begin by preparing all ingredients first into small bowls and/or plates, making it easy to arrange your board when you are ready.
- Start by washing all fresh fruit and setting it aside to dry.
- Slice brie wheel into small wedges maintaining the original wheel shape. Set aside.
- Slice cheddar block into 1/4” triangles. Set aside.
- Prepare oranges, grapefruit, dates and chocolate bar. Set aside.
- Place your chosen board on a clean surface.
- Scoop berry jam into the ramekin and place off-center on the board.
- Place brie wheel onto board.
- In small to medium sized bunches, arrange grapes around the board.
- Next, in small groupings and fans, lean orange slices and grapefruit wedges against grapes for support.Fan cheddar cheese triangles in groupings of 3 and 5 and place on board, leaning against other items. Then, fan and/or group crackers around the boards.
- Tuck in chocolate pieces, almond butter stuffed dates, and chocolate covered strawberries. Add cherries, blackberries, raspberries, blueberries and almonds in small bunches, filling in gaps and evenly dispersing throughout the board.
- Serve with cheese knife, small tongs, and spoon for the jam.
- For the tea, boil enough hot water for each guest. Add 1 pyramid infuser to each cup. Pour 8oz of hot water into each and steep for 4-5 minutes before serving. Serve with milk if desired.
Yield: 4-6 servings
More recipes you may enjoy