A cup of tea can be many things to many people: a familiar morning beverage, a calming evening ritual, a reason for reflection, and more. Tea Forté's newest tea blend draws upon tea's ability to evoke a feeling of pure decadence, celebrating life's simplest pleasures and evoking pure bliss.
Introducing the joy of dessert to the world of herbal tea, the Chocolate Fondue blend delicately layers rich chocolate over sweet, juicy strawberry, resulting in a symphony of flavors recalling a big night out, celebrating something extraordinary.
The three main ingredients in our Chocolate Fondue tea.
Decadent Chocolate Tea
The sensory experience of Tea Forté's Chocolate Fondue blend begins with its fragrance: an inviting tendril of chocolate, berries, and slight hint of bananas and cream. With each sip, bright strawberry notes give way to lush chocolate at the heart of the blend, lingering over a creamy, rounded finish. Naturally mellow rooibos leaves bring the blend's flavors into perfect harmony, evoking a sense of joy and contentment. This scarlet tisane (casually referred to as herbal tea, but crafted without the caffeinated leaves of the camellia sinensis tea plant) is naturally free of caffeine, making it ideal to enjoy any time of day.
This tea's rich cocoa center and pure berry bliss call to mind a selection of chocolate-dipped strawberries extravagantly presented in a five-star setting. Whether celebrating something special or nothing in particular, its plush flavor profile is reason enough to rejoice.
Chocolate Fondue is part of the Winter Chalet Collection. Photo credit: Francine Zaslow
A Confection in a Cup
From its heavenly ingredients to the idea of lushness it invokes, Chocolate Fondue is a lovely blend to keep on hand at home or give as a gift. Its inclusion in Tea Forté's Winter Chalet Collection caps off a cozy assortment of winter teas and tisanes meant to evoke the luxury of a snowy mountain retreat, yet on its own, it offers a heightened sense of occasion any day of the year. Click here to enjoy Chocolate Fondue for yourself, or explore the full Winter Chalet Collection.
Chocolate Fondue tea served in our signature Café Cup. Photo credit: Francine Zaslow
Aprés Ski Recipe
For a truly unforgettable experience, try it in this hot cocoa recipe inspired by Alpine ski chateaus and raise a toast to the best things in life.
Chocolate Fondue Hot Cocoa
A hot cocoa recipe inspired by Alpine ski chateaus, perfect for cuddling up with on a wintery day.
- • 10 oz oat milk (or other favorite milk)
- • 3 Chocolate Fondue pyramid infusers or 2 Single Steeps® pouches*
- • 1 tbsp unsweetened cocoa powder
- • 1 tbsp maple syrup, or to taste
- • 1 tbsp coconut oil
- • pinch of sea salt
- • optional garnish: fresh strawberry slice, mini marshmallows, dusting of cocoa powder
- In a small saucepan over medium, heat the milk until steaming, being careful not to scald the bottom.
- Add the tea, reduce heat to low, cover and steep for 8 minutes.
- Remove the infusers after steeping and discard, reserving the infused milk. If using loose tea, strain out tea leaves with a fine mesh strainer and discard
- Add the tea-infused milk to a blender with remaining ingredients. Blend until completely mixed and the milk is frothy.
- Pour into your favorite mug and top with your choice of garnish.
Yields: One 10 ounce serving
* If you don't have three pyramid infusers of Chocolate Fondue, available in our Winter Chalet Collection Presentation Box or Petite Box, use two Chocolate Fondue loose tea pouches, available in our Winter Chalet Single Steeps® Tea Chest.
Photo by Francine Zaslow
You may also enjoy
Chocolate Fondue Hot Cocoa
Chocolate Raspberry Martini
A decadent drink (that could easily double as dessert), this martini is smooth, creamy and rich with the perfect touch of raspberry sweetness.