Kick back and soak in the day with this sweet & peachy summer cocktail using our Peach Blossom loose tea.
Summer's Day Tea Cocktail
- 4 1/2 teaspoons Tea Forté Peach Blossom loose leaf tea (or 4 pyramid tea infusers)
- 12 fl oz hot water, just boiled
- 0.75 fl oz turbinado simple syrup
- 0.75 fl oz orgeat almond syrup
- 2 fl oz of blonde rum
- Spoon the loose leaf tea into the top pitcher of your Tea Over Ice Pitcher Set. Add 12 ounces of hot water and the turbinado syrup and steep for 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile, fill the bottom pitcher with ice.
- Once steeped, strain the hot tea liquid into the bottom pitcher of ice to flash-chill.
- Add remaining ingredients to the bottom pitcher and stir.
- Serve in chalice or goblet glasses and enjoy!
Yields: 2 cocktails
More recipes you may enjoy