Perry Lane, a luxury hotel in Savannah, GA, made their own pear-inspired cocktail using our Iced Ginger Pear tea. Make one at home and enjoy a taste of the south.
"The Peary Lane" Tipsy Tea Cocktail
- Make the simple syrup: In a small saucepan, combine the sugar and water over medium heat and stir until completely dissolved.
- Remove from heat and allow to cool. Store for up to 4 weeks in an air-tight glass container in the refrigerator.
- Make the cocktail: Place the Iced Ginger Pear pyramid infuser into the top pitcher of your Tea Over Ice Pitcher Set. Add 12 ounces of hot water and steep for 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile, fill the bottom pitcher with ice.
- Once steeped, pour the hot tea liquid into the bottom pitcher over the ice to flash-chill.
- Add remaining ingredients to the bottom pitcher and stir.
- Serve in highball glasses and garnish with a thin slice of pear.
Yields: 2 cocktails
More recipes you may enjoy