A traditional winter holiday recipe but with a zesty twist of Sweet Orange Spice tea for a little extra fruitiness and spices. Perfect for joyful times!
Sweet Orange Spice Mulled Wine
- 750 ml bottle dry red wine
- 2 small oranges, thinly sliced
- 8 whole cloves
- 2 cinnamon sticks
- 2 star anise
- 4 Tea Forté Sweet Orange Spice pyramid tea infusers*
- Combine orange slices, wine and spices in a medium saucepan. Heat over low heat for 15 minutes. Do not simmer.
- Add honey and stir to mix well.
- Place a tea infuser into each cup or mug and pour in the mulled wine. Allow to steep for 3 minutes. Garnish with orange slices and spices and enjoy!
Yield: 4 servings
* Sweet Orange Spice pyramid tea infusers are available in the Warming Joy & Winter Chalet Collections.
More recipes you may enjoy
Sweet Orange Cranberry Brie Crostini
A seasonal twist on cinnamon rolls, the dough features Sweet Orange Spice Tea-infused milk. Nothing better than waking up to the cozy smell of these freshly-baked rolls!