A lovely infusion of fresh fruit and vibrant Wild Berry Hibiscus loose leaf tea, this beverage is packed with micronutrients, hydrating, low in sugar, and energizing.
Wild Berry Hibiscus Spritzer
- 1/4 cup fresh blackberries
- 1/4 cup fresh mint leaves
- 1 tbsp honey
- 2 tbsp Tea Forté Wild Berry Hibiscus loose leaf tea
- 1 cup water, boiling
- handful of ice
- 1 cup sparkling water
- frozen blackberries & fruit slices (optional)
- In a small bowl, muddle fresh blackberries and mint leaves together. Then add the honey, loose leaf tea, and boiling water. Stir until well mixed and steep for 10 minutes.
- Using a colander, strain the infused tea liquid into a sturdy glass jar, and refrigerator until cool, approximately 1 hour. Compost or discard the tea leaves, mint and fruit.
- Once chilled, pour the infused tea liquid over ice or frozen blackberries into your favorite drinking glass. Top with sparkling water. Pro Tip: We love Topo Chico!
- Garnish with a sprig of mint and lemon slices. Enjoy your refreshing spritzer!
Yield: 2 servings
More recipes you may enjoy
This pretty-in-pink mojito is fresh and perfectly tangy and sweet. Just a few simple ingredients come together to make this mojito mocktail an incredibly refreshing drink. It's also a great option for Dry January!