A lovely infusion of fresh fruit and vibrant Wild Berry Hibiscus loose leaf tea, this beverage is packed with micronutrients, hydrating, low in sugar, and energizing.
Wild Berry Hibiscus Spritzer
- 1/4 cup fresh blackberries
- 1/4 cup fresh mint leaves
- 1 tbsp honey
- 2 tbsp Tea Forté Wild Berry Hibiscus loose leaf tea
- 1 cup water, boiling
- handful of ice
- 1 cup sparkling water - frozen blackberries & fruit slices (optional)
- In a small bowl, muddle fresh blackberries and mint leaves together.
- In that same bowl, add honey, loose leaf tea, and boiling water. Stir until well mixed and steep for 10 minutes.
- Using a colander, strain infused tea into a sturdy glass jar, then compost the leaves and fruit.
- Place the infused tea liquid in the refrigerator until cool, approximately 1 hour.
- Once chilled, pour infused tea over ice or frozen blackberries into your favorite drinking glass.
- Top with sparkling water. Pro Tip: We love Topo Chico!
- Garnish with a sprig of mint and lemon slices. Enjoy your refreshing spritzer!
Yields: 2 servings
More recipes you may enjoy