This pretty-in-pink mojito is fresh and perfectly tangy and sweet. Just a few simple ingredients come together to make this mojito mocktail an incredibly refreshing drink. It's also a great option for Dry January!
Chamomile Citron Mojito Mocktail
- 1 Tea Forté Chamomile Citron pyramid infuser*, or 2 tsp of loose tea
- 1 cup water
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 10 fresh mint leaves
- half a lime, cut into wedges
- 1 cup crushed ice
- ½ cup club soda
- Optional garnish: Mint leaves, lime slices
- Place one pyramid tea infuser into a teapot or mug, add hot water and steep for up to 5 minutes. Remove the pyramid tea infuser and set aside for finished cocktail preparation. If using loose tea, use a tea strainer to steep the tea and discard tea leaves after steeping.
- Place the sugar, mint leaves and the lime wedges in a glass, muddle together to release the juices.
- Fill the glass with ice, add the steeped tea and top with club soda.
- Optional Garnish: Add the Chamomile Citron pyramid tea infuser back into the mocktail and decorate with slices of lime and mint leaves.
Yields: One 8 oz serving
* Chamomile Citron pyramid tea infusers are available in an Event Box, the Tea Tasting Assortment, Herbal Tea Tasting Assortment, and the Jardin Collection. It's also available as loose tea in a Loose Tea Canister and a One Pound Pouch.
More recipes you may enjoy