A non-alcoholic mule infused with unexpected turmeric and other rich Indian spices.
Turmeric Tantra Mule
- 1 Turmeric Tantra Chai pyramid infuser or 2 tbsp of loose tea
- 4 fresh spearmint leaves
- 2 tablespoons simple syrup
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 4 tablespoons ginger beer
- 1 freshly sliced lime round (for garnish)
- Steep one pyramid infuser or loose tea in 6oz. of near boiling water for 3-5 minutes. Discard infuser or tea leaves and set tea liquid aside.
- Place fresh spearmint in a julep cup. Using the back of a wooden spoon, muddle the mint to release its natural oils.
- Add handful of the crushed ice.
- Add 4 ounces of the reserved tea liquid, simple syrup and fresh lime juice.
- Stir ingredients, top with ginger beer and add handful of more crushed ice.
- Garnish with lime round.
Yields: 1 cocktail
More recipes you may enjoy