Meant for entertaining, this crowd-pleasing rum punch celebrates the autumn season.
Harvest Apple Punch
- 6 tsp Tea Forté Harvest Apple Spice loose leaf tea, or 2-3 pyramid infusers
- 2 cups water
- 2 cups sugar
- 4 cups apple cider
- 25 oz aged rum
- 2 cups fresh lemon juice
- 1 cup Angostura bitters
- 12.5 oz club soda
- 2 whole apples thinly sliced
- 12-20 cinnamon sticks (one or two to garnish each serving)
- punch bowl, cups and ladle
- Make the Harvest Apple Spice Tea Syrup: In a small pot, bring the water to a boil.
- Add the loose tea, or pyramid infusers, and remove from heat.
- Stir in the sugar until dissolved and cover.
- Let stand for 10 minutes, then strain into a separate container.
- Make the cocktails: In a punch bowl, pour in 2 cups of the tea syrup, apple cider, rum, lemon juice, bitters and stir until well mixed.
- Chill with an ice block or ice cubes and top with the club soda.
- Garnish the bowl with sliced apples.
- When serving, garnish each cup with 1-2 cinnamon sticks.
Yields: 12-20 servings
More recipes you may enjoy