A creamy, dreamy blue mint iced tea topped with ice cream.
Iced Blue Mint Nectar Float
- 1 Tea Forté Tea Over Ice® Blue Mint Nectar iced tea pyramid infuser
- 12 oz hot water
- about 1 tray of ice cubes
- 2 scoops of vanilla ice cream
- optional garnish: mint sprigs
- Place the pyramid iced tea infuser into the top pitcher of the Tea Over Ice Pitcher Set. Add the hot water and steep for 5 minutes.
- Fill the lower pitcher with ice cubes.
- Once steeped, pour the hot tea into the lower pitcher filled with ice to flash-chill. Discard pyramid infuser.
- Fill two 14 oz glasses with ice and top with the prepared iced tea, leaving at least 1-2 inches of room. Add a large scoop of vanilla ice on top of each, add sprigs of mint and enjoy!
Yields: Two 12 oz servings
* Tea Over Ice Blue Mint Nectar pyramid infusers are available in 5pks.
More recipes you may enjoy