Looks like cotton candy and tastes like lemon raspberry ice cream. A well balanced sweet and tart drink.
Raspberry Nectar Clover Club
- 1 Tea Forté Raspberry Nectar pyramid infuser, or 1 tsp of loose tea*
- 3 oz gin
- ½ oz lemon juice, freshly squeezed
- ½ oz raspberry syrup, such as Liber & Co, Torani, or Monin
- 1 egg white
- Pour the gin into a jar. Add the pyramid tea infuser and steep for up to 5 minutes. Remove the pyramid tea infuser and set aside to use in the finished cocktail preparation. If using loose tea, add 1 tsp to the jar with the gin and steep for 5 minutes. Strain out the tea leaves and discard when done, reserving the liquid.
- In a cocktail shaker, combine the tea-infused gin, raspberry syrup, lemon juice and egg white.
- Shake the mixture without ice to develop the foam. Then, add ice to chill everything and shake again.
- Strain the mixture into a cocktail glass. Garnish with fresh raspberries and the pyramid tea infuser from step 1 (if using). Serve immediately.
Yields: One cocktail
* Raspberry Nectar pyramid infusers are available as an Event Box and within the Tea Tasting Assortment. For loose tea, it's available as a One Pound Pouch and a Loose Tea Canister.
More recipes you may enjoy