A light and refreshing summer cocktail featuring white pear and champagne.
White Ginger Pear Champagne Cocktail
- 1 tablespoon of fresh white pear, cut into small cubes
- 1 tablespoon Tea Forté White Ginger Pear Tea (see Tea Forté brewing suggestions)
- 1 tablespoon simple syrup
- 5 ounces sparkling wine of your choice
- For simple syrup: Add 1 cup sugar and 1 cup water to sauce pan.
- Bring to a boil until sugar dissolves in water. Remove from heat and chill in refrigerator until cold, about 1 hour.
- Add all ingredient quantities to champagne flute and slowly pour sparkling wine over contents before drinking.
Yields: 1 cocktail
More recipes you may enjoy