An elegant drink with just the right amount of sweetness, mixed with fruity pear and spicy ginger.
White Ginger Pear Martini
- 1 Tea Forté White Ginger Pear pyramid infuser, or 2 tsp of loose tea*
- 3 oz vodka
- ½ oz simple syrup
- ½ oz fresh lemon juice
- candied ginger and sliced pear for garnish
- Pour the vodka into a jar, add the pyramid tea infuser and steep 2-3 minutes. Remove the pyramid tea infuser and set aside to use in the finished cocktail preparation. If using loose tea, add 2 tsp to the jar with the vodka and steep for 5 minutes. Strain out the tea leaves and discard, reserving the steeped liquid.
- Fill a cocktail shaker with ice and add the tea-infused vodka, simple syrup and lemon juice. Cover and shake until well chilled.
- Strain into a martini glass and garnish with candied ginger, sliced pear and the pyramid tea infuser from step 1.
Yield: One cocktail
* White Ginger Pear pyramid infusers are available as an Event Box, and within the Tea Tasting Assortment and Signature Mini Petite Presentation Box. In loose tea form, it's available as a One Pound Pouch and a Loose Tea Canister.
Watch How It's Made
More recipes you may enjoy
Hot or iced, this modern tea brings nuance and complexity to a delicate classic.